- How to restore ONB-EC Field Mapping?
- Wrong changes made in ONB-EC field Mapping, how to check who performed these changes?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
If there are wrong changes made in Field Mapping Tool you can revert the changes to make integration work properly:
- Login to BizX
- Go to Onboarding Mapped Data Review -> Onboarding to Employee Central Audit Log
- At "Modified By" and "Modified Date Time" it is possible to see who and when changes have been made
- Download the xml file
- Now Login to Provisioning
- Go to Import downloaded xml file in "Import Export for EC Integration Template" under On/Offboarding Settings
Note: That is only possible to see the user who perform the change but not possible to identify, in case there are more than one user using the same user credentials, server/ip of this user.
Onboarding, Field, Mapping, EC, Tool, Mapped, Data, Review, Log, Employee, Central, Audit, ONB, XML, Server, IP, User, Credential , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , How To