After a user has been rehired, their Termination Details is still visible in the Employment Details portlet.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
This is caused by the user being rehired by an unsupported method.
- Users can only be rehired via import or through a Hire/Rehire wizard (Add New Employee, Manage Pending Hires, Rehire Inactive Employee).
- If a user is rehired by inserting a rehire record in Job History, their Termination Details will not be removed as they have been rehired through an unsupported means.
1. Delete the Rehire record from Job History and rehire the user via import or a Hire/Rehire Wizard.
2. Carry out a full purge import of the users Job History including all records.
- Although it is not expected behaviour to see this data in the Employment Details UI, as detailed above.
It is still expected behaviour to be able to report on this data or access it via API:
2775858 - Termination fields are still in the data base after an employee has been rehired
- 2746724 - Employment Details behavior after Rehire record is deleted from Job History - Employee Central
termination, termination details, visible, remove, active, rehire, re hire, re-hire, rehired , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions