- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) with ERP integration for Orders, Deliveries or Order Scheduling.
- SAP S/4 HANA Embedded Transportation Management integration for Orders, Deliveries or Order Scheduling.
- Customizing (transaction SPRO) for the Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) or Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) type maintains the Stage Building Codes for Incoterm Location (Incoterm Loc. Stage Bldng) to create a Stage that is outbound from or inbound to the Incoterm Location when generating a Freight Unit (FU).
- The ERP Order or Delivery has the Incoterm Location maintained in the field Incoterm (Part 2).
- The FU at the Incoterm Location does not maintain any requested/acceptable start/end dates.
- Planning requires requested/acceptable start/end dates to be filled.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- S/4 HANA 1709+
TM, ERP, OS, OTR, DTR, Incoterm, FOB, CFR, EXW, FU, Sales Order, SO, Purchasing Order, PO, Stock Transfer Order, STO, Inbound Delivery, Outbound Delivery, DLV , KBA , TM-INT-LI-CS-OS , Order Scheduling , TM-INT-LI-CS-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-INT-LI-CS-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.