You are trying to create/change a service PO by ME21N/ME22N, the net price 'MEPO1211-NETPR' at PO item level getting doubled / increased automatically:
- when you press the enter key in any fileds.
- after maintaining service number, short text, service quantity, gross prcie etc..
- after switching to another tab(like Limits tab, Material Data tab, Conditions tab etc.) for this PO item.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, purchase order, Define Pricing Procedures, inconsistency, mismatch, service price, total value, gets calculated double , KBA , ekpo-netpr , MM-SRV-PR , Pricing/Conditions , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.