Starting from 1802, Integration Center supports OAuth authentication for REST outbound integration.
- Integration Center supports OAuth authentication with grant types 'Password' and 'Client Credentials' for REST outbound.
- As of now, this feature is only availble in SuccessFactors Preview environment.
- Link for complete documentation : https://help.sap.com/viewer/60ba370328e0485797adde67aee846a0/1805/en-US
- OAuth 2.0 with Grant Type as Password : https://help.sap.com/viewer/60ba370328e0485797adde67aee846a0/1805/en-US/c7bd6437c23749889d4bd7d6d6551998.html
- OAuth 2.0 with Grant Type as Client Credential : https://help.sap.com/viewer/60ba370328e0485797adde67aee846a0/1805/en-US/712f54cba9b84cf4ba5739b6dff69e8a.html
Integration Center, OAuth authentication, REST outbound, REST outbound integration, Integration Center supports OAuth, Q2 1802, 1802 release updates, from 1802 Integration center release updates , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Product Enhancement