- When upgrading SAP ASE 15.7 server to an SAP ASE 16.0 SP03 based version,
- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module rvm_validate_proc() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x39001d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001ee4eb6 (rvm_validate_proc+0x2b6), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000002800000085)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL03 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL03
CR811864, CR#811864, 811864, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, traceflag, trace, flag, 11867, RVM, dynamic SQL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.