You have noticed that some managers can't see the absence list for his subordinates and they are getting an application error as below:
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Select one employee.
- Go to administer time.
- See that time records list is empty.
- Request any leave.
- The list will be updated and you'll see your absence with t sign of refresh as image below:
- When you click in the refresh icon an application error happens as in the image provided in the symptom session.
Missing RBP permission for Metadata Framework.
To correct this issue please perform the steps below:
- Go to Manage permission roles and search for the role you want to grant access too.
- Click in "Permission...".
- Search for "Metadata Framework session.
- Check the option "Read/Write Permission on Metadata Framework"
- Save your role;
Cannot see list of absences , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To