You set the access restrictions for the Supplier base work center for a specific company, the user is able to see all suppliers.
Also while creating new Supplier invoice or Purchase order , the user is able to see all suppliers
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Open Business Users view.
- Select the user and click Edit -> Access Rights.
- Go to Access Restrictions tab.
- Select Work Center View ID 'BPM_SUPPLIERS'.
- Set Read / Write Access as Restricted and choose Access Group ID under Detailed Restrictions.
- Save it.
User accessing Suppliers:
- Go to Supplier Base work center.
- Open Suppliers view.
- User is able to see all suppliers with no restrictions.
- Open any supplier.
- Go to Financials tab.
- Payment Data is showing only for the company that the access was granted.
- If user has write access and click on View All, they are only able to add payment data for the company they have write access.
There is no direct link between the supplier and the company .
Current you see company in supplier master data is under financial data tab only, thus payment data only has the restriction.
- Go to Payables work center
- Go to Supplier Accounts View
also for the same reason in supplier invoice or Purchase order you cannot restrict the suppliers.
This feature is currently not available in the system,so
You may post it on Customer Influence Forum at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886
Contact your partners to help develop it for you
2913832 - Supplier Invoice or Purchase order Access Restriction by Company is Not Working
supplier; access restriction; company; payment data,All suppliers, wrong suppliers , KBA , SRD-MD-BP-SUP , Suppliers , How To