- startsap DOES NOT WORK from one of the application servers on Linux Platform
- database and CI is running file
- ./startdb gives following error
s-bit is not set for sybctrl executable: using SecureStore to retrieve ASE administrator and password. Password for ASE administrator as stored in SecureStore is incorrect. Provide password for operation system user sybSID.Password:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
kerenel upgrade, extraction, sybctrl in use , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.