- startsap DOES NOT WORK from one of the application servers on Linux Platform
- database and CI is running file
- ./startdb gives following error
s-bit is not set for sybctrl executable: using SecureStore to retrieve ASE administrator and password. Password for ASE administrator as stored in SecureStore is incorrect. Provide password for operation system user sybSID.Password:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
kerenel upgrade, extraction, sybctrl in use , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.