Support of SAP BusinessObjects BI platform for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 SP05 & above, 4.3 & above
- Oracle Cloud
- Operating Systems :
- Oracle Linux 7.x
- Oracle Linux 8.x
- Windows 2019 [ with Oracle 19c client ]
- Please refer to the Product Availability Matrix(PAM) for a full list of supported Oracle OS versions.
- Database servers: [Oracle Databases that can be connected to with Oracle client 19c]
- Oracle Database server: 12c
- Oracle Database server 18c
- Oracle Database server 19c
- Please refer to the Product Availability Matrix(PAM) for a full list of supported Oracle Database servers.
IAAS,ORACLE,CLOUD,Analytics,Platform,BI,Platform , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.