Support of SAP BusinessObjects BI platform for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 SP05 & above, 4.3 & above
- Oracle Cloud
- Operating Systems :
- Oracle Linux 7.x
- Oracle Linux 8.x
- Windows 2019 [ with Oracle 19c client ]
- Please refer to the Product Availability Matrix(PAM) for a full list of supported Oracle OS versions.
- Database servers: [Oracle Databases that can be connected to with Oracle client 19c]
- Oracle Database server: 12c
- Oracle Database server 18c
- Oracle Database server 19c
- Please refer to the Product Availability Matrix(PAM) for a full list of supported Oracle Database servers.
IAAS,ORACLE,CLOUD,Analytics,Platform,BI,Platform , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.