- You have a migration scenario. During initial load, there is a contract combination and the result does not correspond with your expectations.
- Here an example:
Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) 1 -> Reference ID 20098
Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) 2 -> Reference ID 20098
Revenue Accounting Item (RAI) 3 -> Reference ID 56053
- The system creates the Contract 1 for the RAI 1, the Contract 2 for the RAI 2 and the Contract 3 for the RAI 3.
- You are expecting to have a Contract 1 with the POBs related to the RAI 1 and RAI 2 and another Contract 2 with the POB related to the RAI 3. This should be the normal behavior.
- Revenue Accounting (RA).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA.
FI-RA RAR revenue accounting contract combination initial load migration reference_id quick combine POB performance obligation reference id , KBA , FI-RA-IP , Revenue Accounting Inbound Processing , FI-RA , Revenue Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.