- Index is created on some partitioned table.
- One or more partition is added to the same table afterwards.
- Manufactured names would be updated to the index_ptn_name entry of sp_help table_name output.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 16.0 all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise(ASE) 15.7 SP100 and higher
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
partition table, index, sp_rename, CR 675791, CR#675791, 675791, index_ptn_name , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.