When you create a new routing in App 'Create Routing' or 'Change Routing' and add a new operation, costingRelevncy indicator is not default as ‘X'
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to App: 'Create Routing' or 'Change Routing'.
2. Add a new operation with control key.
Indicator 'Cost' in corresponding control key is not ticked. When you create a new operation with control key. CostingRelevncy indicator of the operation is inherited from indicator 'Cost' in corresponding control key.
To make costingRelevncy indicator default as 'X', you may set indicator 'Cost' in correponding control key to 'X':
- Go to SSCUI-> Manufacturing-> Shop Floor Control-> Work Center-> Define Control Key
- Set indicator 'Cost' in correponding control key to 'X'
Attention: The costing indicator is only transferred from the control key when you create the corresponding operation. If you change a control key of an operation, CostingRelevncy indicator is NOT updated from new control key.
Create Routing, Change routing, display routing, routing, Operation, control key, CostingRelevncy, Task List , KBA , PP-BD-RTG , Routing , Problem