- You installed the Authoring Environment
- You had the 32bit Java Client installed
- You (have to) install or update the Java Client to the 64bit version
- You adjusted the 'Java_Home' environment variable accordingly to the 64bit Java Client
- The error message: 'JCO.nativeInit():Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc[C:\Program Files(x86)\SAP\LsoAe\las\lib\sapjcorfc.dll: Can't load IA 32 bit.dll on a AMD 64 bit platform." is displayed
- The Authoring Environment didn't start.
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Learning Solution 6.0
- Windows 7.XX; 8.XX, 10
- 32 bit Java Runtime Client, for example from Oracle
- SAP Authoring Environment for LSO Version 6.04_12 or 6.04_14
Authoring Environment; Java, Client, Java Client, Java Runtime, Version, 64bit 32bit, Can't load IA 32 bit.dll on a AMD 64 bit platform, Could not initialize dynamic link library, , KBA , PE-LSO-AE , Authoring Environment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.