- You installed the Authoring Environment
- You had the 32bit Java Client installed
- You (have to) install or update the Java Client to the 64bit version
- You adjusted the 'Java_Home' environment variable accordingly to the 64bit Java Client
- The error message: 'JCO.nativeInit():Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc[C:\Program Files(x86)\SAP\LsoAe\las\lib\sapjcorfc.dll: Can't load IA 32 bit.dll on a AMD 64 bit platform." is displayed
- The Authoring Environment didn't start.
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Learning Solution 6.0
- Windows 7.XX; 8.XX, 10
- 32 bit Java Runtime Client, for example from Oracle
- SAP Authoring Environment for LSO Version 6.04_12 or 6.04_14
Authoring Environment; Java, Client, Java Client, Java Runtime, Version, 64bit 32bit, Can't load IA 32 bit.dll on a AMD 64 bit platform, Could not initialize dynamic link library, , KBA , PE-LSO-AE , Authoring Environment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.