Configuration Check tool helps you to identify and help resolve issues when your system does not work as expected. The Check Tool finds out what is wrong and suggests a solution.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
You need to be authorized to use the check tool. To grant permission use the following steps:
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Under Manage Employees > Set User Permission > Manage Permission Roles
- Choose on role to configure the permission (e.g. System Admin)
- Click on Permission
- Under Administrator Permissions click on Check Tool
- Select “Select All”
- Press the Done button and save the configuration.
The "Access Check Tool" permission authorizes users to access the tool.
The "Allow Configuration Export" permission authorizes users to export system configuration data from within the check tool.
Access the Tool
You access the tool from the Admin Center by choosing Company Settings -> Check Tool as follow:
Using Check Tool for Recruiting
- Select the Application to be Recruiting
- Select what you want to check
- Click on Run 3 Checks button
- In case you want to export configuration to attach to an incident use this option.
The results can be any of these:
- Success - No message is shown
-  inconsistencies found, where  is the number of inconsistencies that CheckTool has found.
Note that, in cases where inconsistencies are found, you will see either a yellow warning icon or a red alarm icon.
The yellow icon is just a warning that something not too serious is wrong. The system proposes a solution.
The red icon means that the problem is serious. You must take action, which might include creating a ticket.
Check Tool, Recruiting, Recruiting Management, Validation, Verification, Missing Configuration, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To