You are unable to assign Team to an Employee while creating a new Ticket.
Employee XXX(where XXX is Employee's name) is Primary Employee for Org unit ABC(where ABC is Org unit's name) and is also Secondary Employee for another Org Unit XYZ(where XYZ is Org unit's name).
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Service work center.
Go to Tickets view.
Click on New button to create a new Ticket.
Enter all the mandatory fields and than click Save and Open.
Click on Assign To button and than select Agent.
Using the value help search for Employee XXX.
Click OK to save the changes.
Team field in the Ticket header is populated with value ABC.
Now click on Edit and change the Team field to XYZ.
The value XXX from the Assigned to field disappears.
Since XXX is a Secondary employee for Org Unit XYZ , it should be allowed to populate Team with value XYZ.
You have not disabled Processor and Ticket consistency check.
To resolve the issue follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Questions tab.
- Expand Service and than Customer Care.
- Select Service Request Management.
- Here , make sure question 'Disable consistency check between processor and service support team when re-assigning a ticket?' is scoped.
- Click on Next and Finish the scoping changes.
Primary , Secondary , KBA , team , org unit , processor , agent , assigned to , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins 1805 ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins 1808