- Unable to find the function to add up the subtotals and the grand total of the rows or columns(division/department etc.)
- Is it possible to have other calculations over the results of the measures e.g. a pivot table has a count of employees by department and you want also to have an average of this result
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Analytics.
- Go to Report Designer.
- Add a Pivot table component.
- Add a Measure and try to do a totals and subtotals of rows/columns.
You can include the row/column count by adding a function within the pivot designer. However, other calculations over this result (e.g. average) are not available
- Edit the query and enter the Pivot query Designer
- In the row element, edit and define the qualifier as "Selected element and all descendants"
- In the column element, edit and define the qualifier as the same.
The difference in the three is:
- Selected Element only will give just the Subtotal of all descendants
- Selected Element and all descendants will give the Subtotal along with the breakdown below.
- All descendants only would just give the breakdown of the descendant values.
Pivot table, Online Report Designer, Totals, Subtotal, Report Canvas calculation , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To