- The diagram layout of a Business Process Model (BPM) may have not been preserved after importing a BPMN 2.0 file.
- BPMN 2.0 files are exported from NetWeaver Developer Studio (NWDS).
- Symbols of some objects (task, event, gateway, etc.) may be displayed outside the symbol of the parent sub-process.
- Layout of sequence flows is different compared to what is designed in NWDS.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio (NWDS)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
corrupted, moved, position, 815303, CR815303, CR#815303 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.