- XING job board is not available on my Recruiting Posting Interface.
- How can I activate posting on XING job board through Recruiting Posting Job Board Market Place?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
Prior to XING job board configuration, please make sure that you have a contract/agreement with XING to post via a 3rd party provider.
Then, following activation steps need to be performed via Manage Recruiting Posting/Settings (users with granted access):
- Go to Manage Recruiting Posting > Job Board Market Place and search for XING, then click “+”
- Click “Get/Refresh authentication keys” in order to autopopulate the 2 fields Access Token and Access Token Secret. A XING pop-up window will appear, and you need to access your XING recruiter’s account (login and password required). Do not forget to click “Validate” once the Tokens are autopopulated.
- Once this process finalized, an automatic activation request will be sent to XING, the job board will proceed the request and confirm the activation. The job board will be then available to the Recruiting Posting interface.
Note: The "professionals ads" are not supported if the customer uses Recruiting Marketing as career site. It is because the "professional ads" of Xing are using the old technology called "Iframe" to post jobs and Recruiting Marketing doesn't support Iframe technology. The note doesn't apply on "standard ads".
Recruiting Posting, XING, Job board configuration, Job board activation, Job Board Market Place, token, credentials , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-JSM , Job Boards/Schools Management , How To