- You are running SAP Contact Center and configured the Embedded Communications Framework (ECF)
- The EcfFrontend log file captured the following java memory errors:
- ERR> JniMainModule::ChannelMessageFromDllToJava: Exception occurred while calling receiveMessage
- ERR> Java exception: class java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
- ERR> WS:OnError, With Throwable: java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
- ERR> Failed to send PING, Socket is closed: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Java 7.**/8.**
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack, OI, Java, Memory, OutOfMemory , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.