How to update your Private Test Edition Tenant to the Preview release in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud Private Test Edition Tenant
SAP Analytics Cloud Private Test Edition tenant subscribers can try out new features by enabling Preview releases.
Preview releases are updated on your Private Test Edition tenant weeks in advance of general availability.
This helps you to explore new product features and prepare your team for what's coming.
See section 3.4. Preview Features of the SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud, embedded edition, and SAP Digital Boardroom Supplemental Terms and Conditions.
- You must have an existing SAP Analytics Cloud Private Test Edition subscription.
- Get your Customer Number and S-user ID ready.
- Report an Incident in the SAP Support Launchpad with the following:
Language: Choose your preferred language
Subject: "[Preview Tenant Request]"
Description: "Please provision my Private Test Edition tenant with a Preview release of SAP Analytics Cloud."
My Customer number: Insert your Customer Number.
My S-user ID: Insert your S-user ID.
My Private Test Edition tenant URL is: Insert your Private Test Edition URL.
- Your request will be taken care of by the SAP Analytics Cloud Operations team.
- You'll receive a notification (in the same system where you created the incident) when your Preview release is ready for you to use.
- If you are a Customer on a Quarterly Release Cycle, your Preview Tenant will also be on a Quarterly Release Cycle but will be updated roughly a month before general availability.
- If you are a Customer on Fast Track (tenants receive updates on a bi-weekly basis) your Preview Tenant will also receive updates on a bi-weekly basis but a few weeks sooner.
- Does NOT apply to Public Test Edition tenants, Partner Test tenants or Productive tenants.
- Any features not listed in the help documentation are considered BETA.
- Transport between Preview Tenants and non-Preview Tenants is NOT supported.
- Test and preview tenants do NOT qualify for Very High priority and should never be used as a productive tenant (see KBA 2752144 for VH terms and conditions).
- Test / preview tenants can only be used for non-production testing and evaluation activities.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, pre-release, release, pre, preview, test, tenant , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To