Prospect flag must be set as default, when a new Individual Customer is created.
No scoping question could be identified in fine-tune activity, which can default role as ‘Prospect’ while creating New Individual Customer .
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Customers Workcenter.
- Go to Individual Customers View.
- Click on New Button.
- Prospect Field is not checked by default. This must be checked manually, if an Individual Customer to be created as Prospect.
This can be done using Business Configuration and Codelist Restriction.
- Go to Business Configuration.
- Go to Fine Tune activity
- Search for ‘Accounts’, open the hyperlink.
- Select Maintain Customer Roles hyperlink.
Maintain default Role Customer and Prospect as below . Additional BUPA roles for the role categories/types prospect and customer can be added via Business Configuration and per type one role can be configured as default role.
*In the abve screenshot, ZMAPC(MAPCustomer) and ZMAPP(MAPProspect) represent custom roles codes*
- The defaulting of the role category/type can be “indirectly” influenced maintaining role default values via codelist restrictions
Maintain settings for Account-Person ( “individual customer”) a Prospect role (i.e. “Prospect”) as default in code list restriction.
3. Create a new Individual Customer from "New" button option, role filed has the default value " Prospect"
4. When you enter other text in fields like first name, second name and hit enter, Prospect filed would be checked automatically.
Propect, Flag, Automatic, individual customer, code list ristriction, quick create, account , KBA , propect, flag, automatic, individual , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To