- You export a custom report from FGI3 and the error message KH 428: "Transfer to Excel not possible -- too many columns" is raised or
- while exporting data from KE30 report to excel facing error KH429 “Transfer to Excel not possible - too much data.”
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FGI3, FGI0, KE30, export, excel, xxl output, KH428, KH 428, drilldown report, Recherchebericht, KH429, KH 429 , KBA , FI-GL-IS , Information System , CO-PA-IS , Information System , EC-EIS-DD , Interactive Drill-Down Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.