- SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app does not accept user name and password when using Live Data Connection.
- App keeps prompting to enter credentials and does not accept any of them.
- Credentials are correct, because same workflow works from the browser, i.e stories are being opened and data retrieved after providing credentials.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app (latest)
- Live Data Connection using Direct (CORS) method
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a responsive story in the mobile app.
- Make sure that the story should retrieve data from Live Data Connection (Direct, CORS).
- Window pops up asking for credentials to your backend database.
- Enter credentials and press OK.
- Application keeps asking to provide credentials.
The connection does not satisfy Apple's App Transport Security (ATS) requirements per Secure Connection Requirements on mobile.
For more information about the ATS requirements please check our online help document: Secure Connection Requirements.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, mobile, hana, bw, live, remote, app, application, enter, provide, credentials, username, password, prompt, logon, failure, fail, unable, upper, lower, case, letter, host, name, ATS, certificate, secure, connection , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem