- Pictures are pasted into the property sheet of an object (Definition tab) using Ctrl+V.
- Pictures may have been copied to clipboard clicking Copy Image in a web browser on the right-click context menu on an image,
or clicking Select All then Copy in a drawing program like Microsoft Paint.
- Pictures are not visible in the PDF or Word report.
- They are replaced by "The resource of this report item is not reachable." in the PDF document.
- Microsoft Word displays only a box with the red X and the message "This image cannot currently be displayed." or "The image part with relationship ID rId* was not found in the file."
- SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer (EAD) 1.0
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6 SP06
PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, SVG, image, snapshot, missing, lost, hidden, preserved, 815359, CR815359, CR#815359 , KBA , BC-EAD , SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.