- SAP Transportation Management used in planning a Freight Unit (FU) to a Freight Order (FO) or a Freight Booking (FB).
- Pick-Up/Delivery (PUDL) time windows are maintained in the FU. Specifically, either the Acceptable PU time window or the Acceptable DL time window are maintained.
- For planning, either the Automatic planning (VSR Optimizer) or Manual Planning (MP) with Scheduler (VSS Scheduler) is used.
- Planning results in the Loading time duration extending beyond the Acceptable PU time window, or the Unloading time duration extending beyond the Acceptable DL time window. For example:
Here, the Unloading Start Date/Time precedes the Delivery Start Date (Acceptable).
- There is a business requirement to constrain Loading/Unloading time duration within a specified time window at a Location. How can that be achieved?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
PUDL, VSR, VSS, TVSR, TVSS, FO, FB, Freight Document, FU, FUBR, PLN, sales order scheduling erp os resource , KBA , TM-PLN-MP , Manual Planning , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.