You are creating a sub-ticket form a ticket and noticed that only the service category is passed from the main ticket to the sub-ticket. Other fields, like incident category. cause category, Sales Unit are not passed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Open the Tickets view.
- Search and open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- On the Category pane on the Overview tab, maintain values for all categorization fields: Service Category, Incident Category, Cause Category and Resolution Category.
- Now go to the Sub-Tickets tab and click on New.
- On the Quick Create, see that only the Service Category is copied from Ticket XYZ.
As of the current release, the Sub-Ticket copies only the Service Category from the Main Ticket.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need the Sub-Ticket to have all categorization copied from Main Ticket urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
sub-ticket, ticket , service category, copy , KBA , LOD-LE-CSM-SIC , Service Issue Category , How To