You see that Default Transport Zone DEF (DEF refers to Transport Zone id) is missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center
- Navigate to Transport Zone View
- Search for Transport Zone DEF
You observe that Default Transport Zone is missing.
As you have not scoped question:Do you define a single global distribution network including a global transport zone? in Business Configuration settings, Hence the Default Transport Zone is not appearing.
In order to resolve the issue you will have to scope the question as mentioned in the below path
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Select the relevant project and choose Edit Project Scope button
- Navigate to the tab 4-Questions
- Navigate to Supply Chain Setup Management--> Supply Chain Design-->Supply Chain Network
- Now on the right-hand side of the screen, you will find question: Do you define a single global distribution network including a global transport zone?
- Scope this question and Select Next to save the changes
- Logout and login again
Transport Zone is missing, Default Transport Zone not reflecting, Default Transport Zone id is missing in Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center , KBA , default transport zone missing , default transport zone not appearing , AP-LDM-TZ , Transportation Zone , Problem