- You received the message indicating that the Service Provider certificate expires in X days as documented in KBA 2542839
- You use SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service (SAP IAS) (formerly SAP Cloud Identity). This is the SAML Identity Provider used by S/4HANA Cloud Edition, Hybris Marketing Cloud and other SAP solutions.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
When you renew your Service Provider certificate, your browser downloads a metadata.xml file. Keep this file as it contains the new certificate.
- Logon to SAP IAS as administrator
- Go to the menu Applications & Resources > Applications > Name for your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant
- Select the option SAML 2.0 Configuration
- In the section Signing Certificate you can update the certificate that is included in metadata.xml
More details on extracting the certificate:
Copy the content between the tags <X509Certificate> and </X509Certificate>
Paste this text in the menu indicated in SAP IAS in between the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE ----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----
When you click in the page you will see that values related to validity change.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
certificate, renew, update, saml, sso, hybris, s4, s/4, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem