- CCMS monitoring of RFC Destinations was configured using the method CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col, as per the SAP Note 1069130.
- The parameter USE_SYNC_RFC value was not set to "X" in the Parameters tab of the method CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col, meaning that asynchronous RFC monitoring will be used.
- Using the detailed logging provided by the SAP Note 2634521, in the Details view of the MTE CCMS selfmonitoring in MTE-Node <SID>\MoniInfra_<segmen of availiability mon context>\DataSupplier\Log in RZ20 transaction, it is possible to see that RFC destinations report White alerts without any details in the Log as soon as the method CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col is executed, as below.
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Green CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col started
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Whte <Destination Example 1>:
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Whte <Destination Example 2>:
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Whte <Destination Example 3>:
R3DataSupplierLog_1 <dd.mm.yyyy> <time> Green CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col successfully completed
- In transaction RZ20, under Availability and Performance Overview, in the RFC-Destinations monitoring tree, its possible to see that destinations monitored are reporting 0% of availability, even when their connection tests are successfully executed through transaction SM59.
<Destination Example 1> 0 %, Red <dd.mm.yyyy> , <time>
<Destination Example 2> 0 %, Red <dd.mm.yyyy> , <time>
<Destination Example 3> 0 %, Red <dd.mm.yyyy> , <time>
- In transaction SE16, in the content of the table RFCDES, searching for the RFC destinations being monitored by the CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col method, it is possible to see that, in the column RFCTYPE, their type is different than "I" or "3".
Any SAP NetWeaver environment.
connection, disconnection, stability, remote, function, call , KBA , BC-CCM-MON , CCMS Monitoring & Alerting , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.