"This data entry will affect too many database entries, please adapt your filter or select a different cell" warning in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
You are trying to enter data in parent member with too many dimension member combinations (over 1 million entries).
Note: Data Entry on unbooked cells is a special condition and needs to be taken into account when performing data entry. In this case SAC will perform an equal distribution to *all* dimension members of *all* dimensions which are:
- not in the row or collumn drill-down
- not filtered at the table, page or story level
- and for which no unassigned member (#) exists
This can result in thousands of members and thus thousands of facts being generated.
This is likely not the intended or expected distribution in most customer use cases.
Please apply a story, page or table (widget) filter.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, This data entry will affect too many database entries, DB , KBA , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem