- My employee created a benefit claim that exceeds the allotted amount grated, and I need to be able to stop this action
- Can I use a workflow to stop my employees from creating a Benefit Claim that exceeds their allotted amount?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- Global Benefits
- Go to Admin Center and Select Manage Data
- Select the Workflow relevant for the benefit in claim workflow field
- create a new rule with the 'If' and 'Then' conditions as shown in the below example:
- Navigate to Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions > Select 'Benefit Employee Claim Object' from the drop down list
- In the Rules Section > Add this rule to the 'Validate Rules' section that you have just created.
- The system will trigger the correct workflow when an employee avails on a benefit, based on the benefit type selected
- Set the Pending Data field to Yes
- Upon rejection of a request, the employee can send the request again only on the same day that he/she sent the request. In case the request cannot be resent the same day, the employee must withdraw the request and create a new one.
- For example, if an employee raises a request on January 1st of this year, and the approver rejects it on the same day, then, the employee can re-send the request only on January 1st of this year. In this scenario, if the request was rejected on January 2nd of this year, then the user must withdraw the request and create a new request.
WFL, success factors, EMPLCENTRL, SFEC, SFSF, SSFF, SF EC, Benefits , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions