- 500 SAP Internal Server Error when the evaluator user tries to open the Request for evaluation:
- Alternate error message may appear with the following text:
500 SAP Internal Server Error
ERROR: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) (termination: RABAX_STATE)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP SRM, add-on for bid security and expert bid evaluation
EBP, ERROR: RFC destination XXX does not exist, RFC destination does not exist, termination: RABAX_STATE, rfc guide, connection, rfc connection error, SM59, CALL_FUNCTION_NO_DEST, /SRMEBE/CL_PDO_EMG_EVAL_REQ===CP, GET_RESP_DETAIL, /SRMEBE/CL_PDO_EMG_EVAL_REQ===CM00K , KBA , SRM-LOC-EBE , Expert Bid Evaluation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.