Cannot Sync Gender Picklist: Unknown, Undeclared or Others values From Employee Central to Employee Profile or EP
- SAP SuccessFactors People Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Upgrade Center;
- Upgrade: Enhancement to Gender Values – Inclusion of Additional Gender Values
- Go to test user - Personal Information Portlet;
- Select gender: Unknown, Undeclared or Others
- Go to test user profile or export Employee Export file (UDF file);
- Result: Gender Picklist Unknown Undeclared, Others values do not sync to EP or Blank
When we synchronize any of the 3 additional Gender Picklist values such as: Unknown, Undeclared or Others from Employee Central to Employee Profile, Employee Profile or UDF file will set NULL to gender field in Employee Profile or UDF file.
- Currently, Employee Profile "standard-element" field "gender" does not support the 3 additional Gender Picklist values such as: Unknown, Undeclared or Others.
- The only gender values that will synchronize from Employee Central to Employee Profile are "Male" and "Female".
2020 Update: The enhancement request is still unresolved status and no fix date. Please follow this KBA for future updates.
PLA-4266, Gender, Picklist, Unknown, Undeclared, Others, HRIS Sync, Male, Female , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UPG , Upgrade, Patches, Lifecycle Management , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , LOD-SF-PLT-OPT , User Settings , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , Problem