When the News popup is displayed on the user home page, you can't see the option 'Do not show page every time I sign in'
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Navigate to System Admin>Configuration>System Configuration
- Edit the record 'LMS_ADMIN'
- Search for the record 'displayNewsPageOnLogin='
- This record can have one of 3 values: 'Never', 'UserDiscretion' & 'Always'
- In order for users to see the message in the news page, this should be set as 'UserDiscretion'
When the News page appears it will now display the option 'Do not show page every time I sign in'
News, Page, Popup, pop-up, tile, displayNewsPageOnLogin=, welcome , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Page and Tiles , How To