- Q1. Is there a control relevancy flag in the Material Master (MM01, MM02) ?
- Q2. Why can I not find a blacklisted document in the 'Resolve Blocked Documents' app??
- Q3. Display Trade Compliance License (App ID /SAPSLL/LCLIC03) cannot be found.
- Q4. If a Sales order is blocked by International trade it should not be allowed to create an Invoice. Is there a customising setting to avoid this?
- Q5. Release of a Credit Mangement block removes the Legal control block on a Sales order
- Q6. Are the general attributes of the license type considered during the manual license assignment?
- Q7. Can the customising values be changed for table /ECRS/TCIS .
- Q8. Why am I unable to delete license attribute in Manage Licenses app (delete button greyed out)
- Q9. Manage License app does not check the field ‘Own company’ in S/4.
- Q10. Is there a CDS view for license assignment.
- Q11. Error message "/SAPSLL/CON_CORE 018 - License Assignments of scheduling line **** cannot be changed" raised when license is assigned to a document.
- Q12. Buttons like copy/set to expired are greyed out in Manage licences app.
- Q13. Generic products cannot be selected for in app Classify products - commodity codes.
- Q14. Which document partners are used for the license determination during legal control check?
- International Trade Management - Legal Control (IW8)
- SAP S/4HANA (From 1709)
S4, HANA, S4CORE, Legal control, manage licenses, product classification, export import check, manual license assignment, control class, EI407, /SAPSLL/CON_CORE018, manually assigned license, license attributes, I_TRDCLASSFCTNPRODUCT, ATTYP , KBA , SLL-ITR-TRC , International Trade Compliance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.