Reaction Times (for example: Due Date for Completion, Due Date for Initial Review) displayed in a ticket are not following the rules maintained in Service Levels.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Reaction Times of the ticket are not following the SLA rules.
Recalculate option is enabled for Milestone under Reaction Times Tab.
Recalculate option helps to accurate time stamps whenever the ticket moves from Requestor Action to Processor Action. When this option is enabled, system keeps track of the time spent at each such status and adds it to the due dates whenever there is a transition.
If you would like the SLA determination time to only follow the rules maintained under Service Levels for tickets, uncheck the 'Recalculate' option by following below steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Under SLA Setup section, select Service Levels link.
- Select the related service level ID and click View All button.
- Navigate to the Reaction Times and Milestones items.
- Remove the Recalculate flag for the Milestone you defined.
Solution Guide for SAP Service Cloud: Set Up Service Level Agreements for Tickets
Solution Guide for SAP Service Cloud: Respond to Tickets - Pause Ticket SLA Clock
2675040 - Completion Field Is Auto Filled When Setting Ticket Status To Requestor Action
2533803 - How To Solve Incorrect Service Level Agreement Determination in Service Ticket
service level agreement, sla, sla determination, sla setup, service levels, ticket, service request, milestone, due date, reaction time, recalculate, conditions, determination , KBA , LOD-LE-SEE , Service Entitlements , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL , Service Level Objective , Problem