- Error 12207 (Could not acquire a lock within the specified wait period)reported when UPDATE "USR02" and trying
to get exclusive row lock on table "USR02"
C ERROR: -1 in function ExeNormalModify (execute) [line 29968]
C (12207) [ZZZZZ] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Could not acquire a lock withi
C n the specified wait period. SERVER level wait period=1800 seconds, spid=75, loc
C k type=exclusive row, dbid=4, objid=1479738089, pageno=1092057, rowno=15.
C sql statement is ==> UPDATE "USR02" SET "BCODE" = ? ,"GLTGV" = ? ,"GLTGB" = ? ,"USTYP" = ? ,"CLASS" =
- The relevant lock is holding by another user process in 'COMMIT TRANSACTION';
- In sp_who output, there is one process with REORG command in runnable status;
- The system may show high CPU/Engine usage and slow performance;
- There is only one ASE engine available.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
Error 12207, USR02, COMMIT TRANSACTION, lock sleep, high cpu usage, slow performance, hung , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.