- The left parenthesis symbol "(" is replaced by "TranslatePrompts" in Web Intelligence formulas. For example: =FormatDate(CurrentDate();"MM/yyyy") changes to: FormatDate TranslatePrompts CurrentDate TranslatePrompts);"MM/yyyy")
- Issue occurs in both HTML and Applet mode
- The same formula appears as expected in Web intelligence Rich Client
- When viewing formulas in Structure mode, Cells and Tables show the correct formulas.
- The issue appears only in the Formula bar or when viewing or editing a variable
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Any Web Application Server
webi,TranslatePrompts,formula,(,replace,Open parenthesis,bracket , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.