Users are not able to edit the Header and Footer of a requisition that has been already posted.Note that modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions.
Permissions to Write Header and Footer in a template are disabled.
Enable Manage Templates for Recruiting.
To grant these permissions:
- Go to Admin Center
- Under the Manage Employees, Set User Permissions, Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role that you want to give permission
- Under Administrator Permissions
- Select Manage Recruiting
- Check the boxes for Manage Recruiting Settings and Manage Recruiting Templates
- Click Done
After grant permission:
- Go to Admin Center and search for Manage Templates
- Access Recruiting Management
- Select Job Requisition and the Job Requisition Template you want to change the permissions
- Click in Field Permissions
- Find the Field Permission section which the Recruiter has write permission for the Approved Status
- In the Field Reference ID, check the fields: extJobDescFooter, extJobDescHeader, intJobDescFooter, intJobDescHeader
- Click Done and Publish
- 2365214 - Manage Templates for Recruiting Management
Edit Templates Permission to edit template Template Job Requisition Header and Footer Edit Header and Footer , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions