- Table disappear after starting replication or load
- Table stuck in scheduled status with one of the following errors in the application logs:
- Orders selection failed in Schema <Configuration Name> (Message no. CNV_IUUC_REPLICATION282)
- Insert in status table failed for table <Table Name> in Mass Transfer <MTID> (Message no. CNV_IUUC_REPLICATION285)
- Could not find table/view RS_ORDER in schema XXX: line 1 col 25 (atpos 24)SAP DBTech JDBC:  (at 555): invalid table name: Could not find table / view RS_ORDER in schema XXX: line 1 col 556 (at pos 555)
SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
Hang, Frozen, Process, Stuck, SLT, LTR, disappear, disappears, refresh, copy , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.