This is ASE to HANA (A2H) MSA replication environment.
- Replication of an ASE identity column to a HANA decimal column works fine without creating a table replication definition.
- Problem starts after a primary key is added to the HANA table and a NULL value sent from the source table causes HANAerror #287 .
- Group transactions or one transaction with multiple sql statements (if one SQL encountered error, the whole transaction) fails with the following DSI EXEC error:
WARNING #5091 DSI EXEC(104(3) HANADB.hanadb) - neric/dsi/dsiqmint.c(5345)
A transaction for database 'HANADB.hanadb' failed. It will be retried 3 times. The data server error received (#287) is mapped to RETRY_LOG or RETRY_STOP.
Message from server: Message: 257, State 0, Severity 5 -- '[ statement ][ HANADB ] SQLPrepare [SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC] Syntax error or access violation;257 sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near "identity_insert"
- DSI connection can't be resumed after fixing #287 error in HANA.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 and 16.0
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1 and 16.0
CR815163, 815163, CR#815163 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.