- Customer Reported Applicants have completed the paperwork and in Orientation Step. However, when generating the report for Orientation Step, candidate is not showing in report.
- Applicable To All DataCenters.
Reproducing the Issue
- Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce your issue:
- Step 1: Navigate to Onboarding.
- Step 2: Go to the Reports.
- Step 3: Select the criteria as: Process: Staff onboarding Filter: Activity Activity: Orientation Step From Date: 05/01/2018 To Date: 05/31/2018 Radio Button: All Activities
- Step 4: Submit
- Candidates Records will be pulled in Reports based on Activity Creation Date Logic.
- For Example:Onboarding activity of candidate created on 1-mar-2018 and candidate completed orientation step on 2-Apr-2018.
- When you run the report between 1-Apr-2018 to 30-Apr-2018 ,candidate record will not be fetched even he completed his Orientation Step on 2-Apr-2018.
- When you run the report between 1-Mar-2018 to 30-Apr-2018 ,candidate record will be fetched since activty creation date is 1-mar-2018.
- Report Tab will fetch record based on activity creation date of candidate and not based on step completion date.
- Orientation Step
- NES Step
- PHV Step
- Advance reports.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1802