We restrict edit mode of Quantity field on UI with authorization object CRM_FLDCHK. But,
- Quantity is set to 0 and grayed out when inserting new product in an order;
- Get error CRM_FIELD_AUTH 001 Mode A is not allowed for SCHEDLIN when maintaining Modus A Create or D Delete for object SCHEDLIN and field QUANTITY in [Define Authorization Group].
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_FIELD_AUTH001, CRM_FIELD_AUTH_GENERAL_FC, Authorization Group, CRM_FIELD_AUTH_BADI , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-AU , Authorization Check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.