When the Sales Quote Preview is generated, country/region is maintained in a different language than the Language maintained in the Quote header.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open the Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents the Quote ID).
- The value English is maintained in the Language field.
- Select Actions------>Preview.
- See on the top left of the document, the country/region is maintained as Spain.
- Revert back to the Quote ABC.
- See the Sales Org. DEF is maintained in the Sales Quote header (DEF represents the Sales Org. ID).
- Now go to the Administrator work center.
- Select Org Structures.
- Open the Sales Org. DEF.
- In the Overview tab, select the Edit button.
- Change the country/region to DE - Germany (for example).
- Save these changes.
- Open the Sales Quote ABC.
- Select Actions---->Preview.
- The Address country/region now appears in German (Spanien).
If the sender and receiver are not located in the same country/region, then the country/region of the receiver is printed as the last address line in the sender language.
If the sender and receiver are located in the same country/region, the country/region is not printed on the address lines.
This is the internal postal standard from the Universal Postal Union (http://www.upu.int/en.html). It is in fact exactly the same on a letter.
However, how the Address data is printed depends on the form template itself. If this standard form is not the wanted, you can define your own form template and make whatever changes you want. All the Address data is available in the form message for printing.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Sales Quote; Preview; Country; Address; Account; , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To