The purpose of this KBA is to describe the process to create program variants for RSIMPCURR and RSIMPCUST. Those programs are corresponding to the functionality "Transfer Global Settings" and "Transfer Exchange Rates" in RSA1 for a connected SAP source system.
Those reports cannot be used
- in SAP systems where BW is not used
- in BW system where the appropriate source system (system from which the settings/rates should be transferred) is not connected to BW
- for the BW Myself connection (connection to the own system)
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP BW/4HANA
"Variant is pointing to production" , KBA , BW-WHM-AWB , Data Warehousing Workbench , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.