- You are using the Fiori Framework Page on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP) and a custom theme based on the SAP Belize design
- You have configured a tile to display a Small Image (Image Tile) as below (See also, SAP Help: Managing iView and Page Properties):
- The image will display properly using the SAP Standard Belize themes (sap_belize or sap_belize_plus)
- Under the custom theme based on SAP Belize design, the icon image will not load, as demonstrated below:
SAP Standard Belize theme (Small Image is displayed)
Custom theme based on SAP Belize (Small SAP Logo Image is missing)
- This issue does not occur for the Full Width image type
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50 SP07 and higher
- Fiori 2.0 design has been activated (KBA 2486524)
fallback, fall, back, belize, belieze, deep, plus, flp@ep, ep, uitd, ui, theme, designer, motiv, motif, editor, image type, pcd, jpg, png, gif, jpeg, tiles, images, logo, logos, pictogram, pictograms, sap_belize, sap_belize_plus, tradeshow, sap_tradeshow, plus , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-WRR , Web Resource Repository , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.