When activating the HCPR in Modeling Tools you receive the following error messages:
- Error while creating the runtime object for XXXXXX
- InfoObject XXXXXX does not exist in version A (R7245)
- An exception with the type CX_RSD_IOBJ_NOT_EXIST was raised, but was not handled locally or declared in a RAISING clause (RS_EXCEPT000)
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
CX_RSD_IOBJ_NOT_EXIST, Modeling Tools, R7245, R7, 245, activation, activate, HCPR, RS_EXCEPT000 , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-HCPR , CompositeProvider , BW-MT-HCPR , CompositeProvider in BW Modeling Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.