SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Content > Content Object
- Search for a SCORM 2004 4Ed Content, then edit
- On the Summary tab, notice that "Content Object is active" and "Content Object is online" are grayed out and cannot be modified
This is an expected behavior and deactivating the content is not possible
- SCORM 2004 content is sequential and the system will not allow it to inactive one content object
- The code checks explicitly to see if content object is SCORM 2004 and grays out the checkboxes
Please see the Learning Administration Guide.
- So that administrators do not use the contents in any Items, move the Content Objects and Content Packages to a Security Domain that is not visible to the content administrators.
sf, success factors, LMS, 4 ed, content editing, cannot edit, can't change, cannot edit content, SCORM editing, deactivate content. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem