Images in this KBA are from SAP internal systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
As a Key User you are unable to see SAP standard queries under Organize Queries. For example, We will consider Opportunties.
You are not able to see queries such as "All" and "My Opportunities" below.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Sales Workcenter.
- Navigate to Opportunities View.
- Select Advanced Filter in OWL screen.
- Click Organize Queries.
- You notice some standard queries are missing.
Standard queries visibility is decided in Adaptation Mode. Here you have hidden the query.
- Navigate to Opportunities View(OWL).
- Click on your User Icon on top right and select "Start Adaptation".
- Drill all the way back in the Adaptation Panel until you see "Implementation".
- Drill into this and you will have option for queries. Here you will have option to chang the visibilty of the standard queries.
Note: This can be page layout specific too. Just change the Layout from Master Layout to any Custom Layout before you complete these steps.
queries; sap queries; standard queries; edit master layout; adapt; hide queries; remove queries; , KBA , queries , sap queries , standard queries , edit master layout , adapt , hide queries , remove queries , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To